KΣ | Nu Chapter
Nu Chapter of Kappa Sigma, of the College of William and Mary, was founded on March 1st, 1890, the 36th chapter of Kappa Sigma to be colonized and founded, and recolonized in 2004. Nu chapter of Kappa Sigma is the 4th oldest fraternal order on campus, including the Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society. The chapter thrived since its founding, occupying one of the mansions on Richmond Road until the college sold off the mansions in the Second World War to help finance the war effort.
Nu Chapter has been an active and integral part to the William and Mary Community, upholding the Fraternity's pillars of Fellowship, Leadership, Scholarship and Service in all of their activities and endeavors.